Monday, November 16, 2015

Hopscotch.in - A Review

I rarely buy clothes for the little one, let alone do an online cloth purchase. All those clothes his loved ones gift him is more than what he can wear on a daily basis that till date, unless I fall in love with something hung on a store, there has been no need to do a clothes shopping. 


But, inspite of there being nothing to purchase, I found myself scouting the Hopscotch website. Those t-shirts and onesies in the ads that keep popping up on my Facebook page was so appealing that I had to check it out. There is a misconception that boys clothing are borish while there are lot of option for girls. I love finding cute t-shirts and dressing up my little fellow, so much that my friends and family joke about how my wallet would have been way lighter had my baby been a girl! Anyways, coming to the Hopscotch website, they have quite a lot of classy stuff for babies! There are lot of cute onesies, one-liner t-shirts, shirt, shorts, rompers and shoes for boys. However, when it comes to online shopping, I am always worried about the size and quality of the material. This time around though, I decided to take a chance and zeroed in on three t-shirts.



So I chose these three. Though the boy is almost two he is still in the 9-12 months size range. The ollypop t-shirt starts from 1-1.5 years and since I liked it, I bought that anyways. I placed a cash on delivery order for the three.


The delivery came two days earlier than what was estimated. I loved their packaging - classy and very tastefully done! The three t-shirts were neatly packed in this artsy butter paper you can see in the above image with a personalised thank you card from the founders. 


I loved the handsome boy printed t-shirt, although it is still big for the boy and I will have to wait for sometime before I can make him wear :(. The hungry babies tantra tee too is quite cool for a normal wear. The let down was the super boy t-shirt. Considering that I paid the most for this, I would have preferred a better quality and material. Not that it was not good, but it was just ok as compared to the other two. Though, overall i think these three were a good purchase.

This website is going to be my favourite shopping place for the boy for sure. Whoever said about there being no selection for boy's clothing should check this site out and thank me later. I've already shortlisted a couple more for the boy!

From a very satisfied customer :) 

P.s: This is solely my view and I have not received any benefits from the site for the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment