Saturday, October 15, 2016

4 Tips for ‘Working From Home’ Efficiently With A Little One Around


I was a stay-at-home mom until my little one was two years old and then I got an opportunity to work from home. One of the reasons why it was a dream job for me was the fact that I get to decide my work time while getting to spend time with my boy. No rushing late to school from office, just-in-time to pick up my little boy, no missing school celebrations because of important meetings that can’t be changed and no coming back home too tired to even play with him.
However, what seemed to be like a piece of cake was not as easy as it looked. In the initial few weeks, work got frequently disturbed and I had to struggle to keep housework away while I was working. Things became a bit too difficult and overwhelming and that is when I decided that I had to lay down a few rules for myself if I wanted to continue working.

No comments:

Post a Comment