Monday, January 2, 2017

Hello, Twenty Seventeen!


Dear Twenty Seventeen

I am welcoming you with high hopes. I hope you gift me with joy, love, laughter and happiness. I hope I remember you with a smile in my face and an endearment in my heart. While we are together, gift me with pleasant surprises, joyous moments and wonderful additions.

I wish you give me a year full of amazing reads, explore the deepest corners of my mind, and help me express words in the best possible way. Please take me to places where I will find nature at its best, where I get to know the world and come back with experiences of a lifetime. Let me meet some amazing people who will walk a long way in life with me.  Challenge me to better myself and make me realise that I am capable of more. Let me be me always and let me be surrounded by family all the time.

I hope there are new beginnings, happy endings, and a wonderful time always. I hope you gift me a year to cherish, a year close to my heart and a year blessed with enough of everything.

Here's to a new beginning, a new page and a new chapter.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete