Thursday, December 17, 2015

Happy Birthday, My Baby Boy!

You are two already! Time flies indeed!

I still remember this day, two years back, when the doctor told me "it's a baby boy!". I still remember the joy I felt. I still remember smiling to myself thinking about all the things we were going to do together. I still remember that tiny face which resembled my grandfather's and wondering how godly you looked. I still remember holding you for the first time. I still remember trying to hug you and sleep and you were so tiny that I was, in fact, hugging the entire you. I still remember, each and every moment we shared till now!

Life has been on a fast forward button from the time you were born. There has never been a dull moment ever since you were born.You have been my best part in the last two years. You've been my heart, soul and life. You've brought out all the emotions I had and the ones I never knew I had as well. I've prayed the hardest for you, I've wished better than the best for you and I've hoped you well all the time.

You've grown since the time I set my eyes first on you. You are a total entertainer. You blabber and talk to everyone around you in your own language. You are becoming more of a charmer as each day pass. Talking with you is my favourite pass time now. I love playing peekaboo with you because it's just too cute to see you stand right in front of me with your eyes closed and thinking I can't see you. I love how you come running to me and give me a hug just for the sake of it. I love how in your sleep you want to snuggle next to me and hug me. I love the sound of your laughter. I love the way you talk. I love your naughtiness. I love the way you make me feel special. I love the fact that we are a team and I promise you we'll be a team..always! 

And I love you... I will always love you.. And I will always remember this day two years ago. Because that day, I was given the best gift in life to treasure, protect and love forever!

Happy Birthday, my baby boy! Here's to many many more and all the wonderful days in your life through which you spread happiness to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment